The HT812 delivers powerful VoIP technology and routing capabilities to home and office environments, and allows users to successfully connect their analog devices to a manageable and powerful VoIP network. Built using Grandstream’s market-leading SIP ATA/gateway technology, with millions of units successfully deployed worldwide, this powerful ATA features exceptional voice quality in various applications and environments.
- Use an existing Analogue or DECT phone with your Irish VoIP account
- Supports 2 SIP profiles through 2 handset ports and a Gbps port
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- HT812 device is automatically configured and managed as part of our AutoDevice system
The HT813 is an analog telephone adapter that features 1 analog telephone FXS port and 1 PSTN line FXO port in order to offer backup lifeline support using a PSTN line. The integration of a FXO and FXS port enables this hybrid ATA to support remote calling to and from the PSTN line. For added flexibility, the FXS port extends VoIP service to one analog device. Users can convert their analog technology to VoIP thanks to the HT813’s ultra-compact size, HD voice quality, advanced VoIP functionality and high-end security protection .
- Supports 2 SIP profiles through 1 FXS port and 1 FXO port
- Dual 100Mbps LAN and WAN ports
- Lifeline support (FXS port will be hard-relayed to FXO port) in case of power outage
- 3-way voice conferencing per port
- Supports T.38 Fax for reliable Fax-over-IP
- Failover SIP server automatically switches to secondary server if main server loses connection
- HT813 device is automatically configured and managed as part of our AutoDevice system