IMPORTANT NOTE: In step 11, please use UDP instead of TLS for the moment as SIP Transport
1.Plug in your phone to phone port 1 and your broadband router to the ethernet port of the HT802.
2. Power up the HT802.
3. Dial *** on your phone. You will get a voice menu. Dial 02 to hear the IP address of the HT802 allocated by your router
4. Enter this IP address in a web browser of a computer on the same network and you should get the screen below
5. Default password is admin. Enter this and click login
6. First thing to do is update the firmware of your HT802. Go to the Advanced Settings page and enter the values as per the screenshot below.
7. Click on Apply and then click reboot to perform a check and update if needed
8. Log back in again via the same IP address once an upgrade has finished if one was needed.
9. Go to Basic settings tab and change the timezone as below. Click Apply
10. Go to Advanced Settings again.
- Set Stun Server is: to stun.irishvoip.com
- Further down the page change NTP pool to?ie.pool.ntp.org
- Click Apply
11. Go to FXS Port 1 tab and change the settings as per the screenshot below. Replace the number 35311234567 with your number in similar format. Enter your password as supplied or if you have changed it in the portal. Note settings below are for a fully secure call service using TLS and SRTP.?
12. Click apply and do an optional reboot to make sure all settings have take affect. You should now be able to make and receive calls with Irish VoIP via your Grandstream HT802.