The Grandstream GDS3710/3705 SIP Intercoms allow you to have a fully connected SIP device at your gate or door to enable very advanced security protection for your premises. Both devices come with security features and wiring to allow control of a door latch or gate controller with open/close, keep open, schedule open commands possible.
The Grandstream GDS3710 allows voice and video interaction with other SIP devices and Grandstream GDS3705 is voice only. Both devices are essentially SIP phones with the additional security features.
Some shared features
- Call from Intercom to a reception phone extension, group of extensions or an IVR or even an external mobile number based on Time Conditions from your PBX
- Answer the call from door / gate and press a button on screen to open the door/gate (Grandstream phones have automatic integration through an External Service feature)
- Alarm capture of presence at the door / gate and storage of images (GDS3710 only) to email or FTP server
- Full API available for integration with other systems including your PBX
- Control entry through the use of RFID cards or fobs (authorisation can be provisioned via GUI or API)
- Allow access through local PIN at door / gate or remote PIN on a call.
- Remote PIN entry is automated through either Grandstream's own External Service phone features (presents Open Door button while on call to intercom) or via PBX through API or DTMF
- Additionally, the Grandstream GDS3710 will present video of the gate camera to video capable SIP phones such as the Grandstream GXV3350 and the Grandstream WP820 WiFi Handset.
- Non SIP Video Grandstream phones in the GRP/GXP range with colour screens can also display a moving JPEG image of the Grandstream GDS3710 when receiving calls.
By integrating your Door/Gate entry with your PBX you gain the most flexible security/entry solution which can be managed from both the office or remotely.